Welcome to the Team Stamp It Father’s Day Themed blog hop. I just love my card. It’s simple and classy if I do say so myself. 🙂 I repeat stamp the hats for the background in black. Used a little night of navy to watercolor my background sky for the car image and stamped it in archival black once it was dry. A flew real red enamel shapes and some burlap ribbon and the card is done! Easy peazy…
I did pop up the car and sentiment layers of the background. The card base is 6″ x 12″, scored at the 6″ mark. to make a 6″ x 6″ card front. A complete supply list is at the bottom of this post.
Congratulations to last month’s hop winner.
Don’t forget to participate in the hop to be a winner this month!
Continue on the hop with the below links!
January Hostess Code: JNBBB3GZ
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering a Love Notes Themed Tutorial.