Welcome to the Stampin Friends No Rules Blog Hop! If you arrived from Stacey‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Christine‘s amazing creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty prizes!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I decided to do a vintage inspired birthday card to match my vintage suitcase. This fun suitcase/matchbox is big enough to hold a whole set of cards and envelopes!
I used 3 different stamp sets Butterfly Basics, Timeless Textures, and The Traveler. I used my markers to ink up the flowers in sweet sugarplum and the leaves and stems in Old Olive. the background is a mix of crumb cake and pink pirouette.I used a suitcase on the inside to tie in the project that you’ll see in a minute!
There is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post! Now, for my personal favorite part of this hop! I made a small travel suitcase!
TA-DA!!! 😀 I just love how this turned out! I really think the buckle adds the perfect accent to the suitcase! Here’s another vantage point.
I’m really super excited at how this turned out. I used my early espresso markers to make fake holes for the buckle and handle. I sponged all the pink pirouette edges with crumb cake to make it appear more vintage too.
The inside has the flower pink pirouette background designer series paper with all the edges sponged with crumb cake too.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects, leave me a comment to let me know what you like best!
Dimensions for the suitcase base are 8 3/4″ x 7 1/2″ scored at 1 1/2″ on all four sides, the suitcase lid is 8 7/8″ x 7 5/8″ scored at 1 1/2″ on all four sides. The belts are made from matting a 3/8″ wide pink pirouette strip with a 1/2″ early espresso strip. I used a 2″circle punch to make the rounded corner protectors. 🙂
Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win this great Giveaway. Click Next to continue to the next hopper, and scroll down to the bottom for a complete supply list and specials.
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
June Hostess Code: QTJJ7CWG
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS, you can pick ANY two stamp sets for free (that’s up to a $105 value!) Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Swirly Scribbles Card Tutorial.