Welcome to the Stampin Friends Sympathy/Get Well/Thinking of You Blog Hop! If you arrived from Lynn‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Kirsteen‘s amazing Creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty prizes!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I decided to do a simple and sweet get well card for a young friend of mine that has been sick for awhile. Since they are in the hospital, I’m not allowed to add glitter or shimmer to the card which was hard for me. 😉She just loves turtles so this is the perfect designer series paper for her! Since she’s going through lots of tissues lately, I thought it would be fun to dress up her tissue box with her favorite animal. This is a removable Tissue box cover so she can reuse it as long as she likes.
I think she’ll really love this.
Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win the great Giveaway. Click Next to continue to the next hopper, and scroll down to the bottom for a complete supply list and specials.
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
May Hostess Code: HDAVE4ES
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Garden In Bloom Card Tutorial.
I used the Sweet Lil-Things Designer Series paper which has just sold out! oh no! i hope you ordered yours already!