Thanks for joining me for the Love Is In The Air Blog Hop from the great group at One Stamp At A time. Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list, and to click the next button to check out Renee‘s creations.
So lets jump right in! I have a video on how to make both my card and projects, so don’t forget to check those out. PLUS, there’s a complete supply list at the bottom of the post.Don’t you just love all those layers?!? Here are the dimensions for the card:
Basic Black card base 4.25″ x 11″, Scored at 5.5″
Melon Mambo mat 4″ x 5.25″
It’s My Party DSP 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
Basic Black Mat 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
Melon Mambo DSP 3″ x 4″
Basic Black Mat 2.75″ x 3.75″
Crushed Curry DSP 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
Basic Black Star
Whisper White Star
You can see the video here:
I made some Fortune Cookie Love Notes and Chinese Food Take Out Box! The fortune cookies have love notes from the Going Global and Greatest Greetings stamp sets from the Occasions catalog. Aren’t they cute?!? They are super easy too! You can check out the video here:
Don’t forget to click Next to get to Renee‘s blog. Scroll to the bottom for special offers and a complete supply list.
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? NEW Demonstrator Special! Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.