Happy Sunday! I really love this card. It’s a super clean and simple card, but what do you think of my pictures?!? I got a new photography lights, and I LOVE them! I also have a video you can watch to see how quick this lovely thank you card is.
You can see that I stamped the line stamp repeated to create a vertical focal point inside the card to finish it off. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post AND a video below.
Here’s the video:
February Hostess Code: MPRSBYGX
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.