Welcome to another wonderful sketch by the talented Eva. This week’s Can You Case It? Sketch Challenge seemed difficult to me at first glance, but I think my card came together nicely. I decided to keep the front of the 5 1/2″ square card relatively simple, so that the pretty flower can capture all of the attention. The inside sentiment says “For You Dear Friend”
I must say that I’m pretty in love with this pretty flower. I chose my colors based on the current color challenge in the Simply Stamp It Facebook group.
What do you think of my shiny, glittery flower? 😀 I used my favorite clear, brush Wink of Stella pen to make it sparkle. I also used my uni-ball white gel pen to make the center of the flower pop a bit more.
Check out the Product Shares and Swatches Page to see the new options for the new catalog! If your Wish List is an arm long, then click Join My Team to find out about all the amazing deals going on right now. Scroll to the bottom of this post for a complete supply list!
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
January Technique Club Hostess Code: RQZYTQA4
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love your work. Thank you for sharing
Thanks Karen 🙂
love your card..gorgeous!
thanks gail 🙂
This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets in new catty and you have coloured it perfectly Elizabeth. I also love that you were clever enough to actually use the brick embossing folder in place of the sketches brick wall. I honestly wouldn’t have thought of that lol!! Gorgeous card!
Thanks Chloe! You’re so sweet