I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! It’s the first Sunday of 2016 and the Can You Case It? Color Challenge features purples, blues, and neutrals. Today I’m sharing a fun birthday card featuring several new products that will be available from Stampin’ Up! on January 5th. New Botanical Gardens Stamp set, Birthday Blooms Stamps set for the sentiment, and the gorgeous Botanical Vellum. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post! If you commented on my CYCI #100 challenge post, EK Gorman won the blog candy which was a new pack of the designer vellum that I used in this card!
Check out the Product Shares and Swatches Page to see the new options for the upcoming catalog! The New Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogs are out for demonstrators to preorder from. Catalogs are free to all of my customers, and if you’d like to join in the Pre-order fun, just click Join My Team.
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
January Technique Club Hostess Code: RQZYTQA4
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
[…] Pingback: Happiest Birthday with Botanical Gardens–Can You Case It #101 | Crafts By Happy Stamper […]