Welcome to the Stampin Friends Holiday Blog Hop! If you arrived from Maria‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Siara‘s amazing Creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty presents!This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I have a fun set of Ornament cards. These cards are incredibly easy and functional. The center ornament pulls out the top and can be hung on the tree! I used vellum for the center of the ornaments, so they’ll glow when they’re hung on the tree and the lights are shining below it.
What do you think of Reindeer Alley?!? I just love the five little reindeers that came from the Made With Love Stamp Set. I used half of the Hearth & Home framelit for Santa’s door. 🙂 So, Let’s take a peek inside to see what Santa has in his workshop!
You can see that Santa’s Naughty and Nice list is out to be reviewed, and we have an elf that’s helping make all those fun toys! The toys all came from several sets (Boys Will Be Boys, Skating By, and Hey Girl). There is also a complete supply list at the bottom of this post. Lets have just one more view of the inside. There’s a lot of hidden detail packed into this box!.
WAIT! There’s more! Do you love crafty supplies?!? If so, comment on all 13 posts in this hop and email me, Elizabeth, everyone’s favorite holiday to firstname.lastname@example.org. What do you get?!? In addition to enjoying all of this group’s creations, you’ll be entered to win a fun crafty present from every one of the bloggers! That’s 13 crafty presents! Just a little thank you for your time! Deadline is Sunday at midnight!
Don’t forget to click the Next button to continue to Mandy’s post for the rest of the hop!
There is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post!
Check out the Product Shares and Swatches Page to see the new options for the upcoming catalog! The New Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogs are out for demonstrators to preorder from. Catalogs are free to all of my customers, and if you’d like to join in the Pre-order fun, just click Join My Team.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost! New Occasions Catalog Holiday Shares will be announced soon!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Peaceful Pines Card Tutorial.