Happy Wednesday! I have a simple card for you today. I love the classy look of this card. I made it for a Black, White, & Gold Christmas Card swap in one of the Facebook groups I participate in. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s a close up of the butterfly. I just squished some white pearls into Versamark and heat embossed them in Gold!
Check out the Product Shares and Swatches Page to see the new options for the upcoming catalog! The New Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogs are out for demonstrators to preorder from. Catalogs are free to all of my customers, and if you’d like to join in the Pre-order fun, just click Join My Team.
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
December Technique Club Hostess Code: KAXW2FT9
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Peaceful Pines Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I love the gold butterfly trail and the vellum sentiment! Have a Merry Christmas!
thanks Amanda! Happy hOlidays!