Welcome to Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop and Can You Case It‘s Inspiration Challenge #97.
Today I’m sharing a simple and fun Christmas card. I used the adorable deer from the Made With Love Stamp set. I love the Holiday’s Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and the Red foil. It’s hard to see in the picture, but there’s lots of shine in this card!
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already. You can continue on the hop by clicking on the links below:
PLUS, the Online Extravaganza starts today! Details Here. All items are while supplies last!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Stamp Club Hostess Code: KDRCNFJK
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.