Happy Wednesday. Today I’m sharing a corner fold card that I taught in my technique club a couple months ago, but I hadn’t found a chance to share it with you all yet. I hope you enjoy it!
Here’s the inside of the card.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in mid-November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Technique Club Hostess Code: TKXGFFR9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog