Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is a simple and fun sketch. Although the stamp set I used was made with christmas in mind, I think that the sentiments can be mixed and matched to make some sweet loving sentiments made for any occasion.
I used a scrap piece of Winter Wonderland Vellum on top of Whisper White as the focal point of my frame. The frame can be made with a trimmer, or a set of square dies and a paper piercer.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
[…] Pingback: Elegant Celebration Card–Can You Case it? #92 | Crafts By Happy Stamper […]
You’re so sweet 🙂
all your sidebar “events” are in 2017 ?????
What?!? I’ll have to see what’s wrong with the calendar! Thanks for letting me know!