Welcome to the Team Stamp It Thanksgiving Themed Blog Hop! If you joined me from Kim’s Blog, thanks for hopping! If you just started with me, don’t forget to click the Next and Previous buttons to continue on the hop!
Today’s card features the Vintage Leaves and Six Sayings Stamp Sets. It’s a side-quarter fold card. My card base is made of Soft Suede, matted on Rich Razzleberry. I REALLY love the gold chord that is so classy and easy to tie into perfect little bows.
Can you see the shiny vellum? I stamped in the coordinating colors and quickly added clear embossing powder to make them shiny. I, of course, couldn’t resist adding some gold leaves in the mix too.
Don’t forget to click Next to follow along the hop, and scroll to the bottom to find out about my current deals and see the supply list!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.