Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is any brown, green, and neutral. I went with a very clean and simple masculine card utilizing the Wilderness Awaits stamp set. I liked the bright cucumber green, but I decided to mute the entire background by sponges the cucumber crush with cucumber crush, and the designer series paper is sponged with early espresso ink.
BIG NEWS!!! Starting THIS Monday! There will be a 15% off sale on STAMPS including stamps in a Starter Kit! Let me know if you want to join my team! The only exclusions are the clearance rack stamps, bundles, rotary stamps, and hostess stamps.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015 Holiday Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog