I decided to break out my Watercolor Wings set since I hadn’t yet used it, but it was one of those sets that I HAD to have when I saw it in the catalog!
I am really LOVING the new thick whisper white card stock that I used as my base, and the fine-tip liquid glue to attach my thanks greeting! I hope you enjoyed this card. This was one of the cards we made last month at my stamp club.
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog