I just received the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set this week, so when I saw this challenge, I just knew that I had to enter!
I find this card simple, yet stunning. Just a few carefully placed pearls and candy dots really set this card apart. As always you can see my entire supply list below. I already know who I’m going to send this card to. I have an Aunt that was recently diagnosed with a rare cancer, so I know she’ll appreciate this card.
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I love this Elizabeth! What a bold and stunning color scheme with just the right amount of elegance from the pearls. I’m sorry to hear about your Aunt. I’m sure your beautiful card will be a nice surprise. Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week!
Thanks Maria! I had fun with this one! 🙂