Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Color Challenge is any three blues. I used Night of Navy, Marina Mist, and Pool Party. My sponges helped me blend the three colors together for this cool emboss resist technique. I first stamped my sea creatures in versa mark and heat embossed with clear powder before sponging my background. A quick wipe of the background reveals my vivid bright sea creatures! 🙂 I added some simple blue sequins I had laying around.
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.