Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Sketch Challenge is a lot of fun. I used it as an excuse to finally use some of my new goodies from the holiday catalog. I hope you like my take on the sketch.
Here’s a close up of my snazzy penguin. I stamped the candy cane pole in cherry cobbler and then quickly poured Iridescent Ice Embossing Power over it to make it glittery and shiny.
Isn’t that the best saying?!?
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.