Welcome to the OSAT Designer’s Choice Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post! My first cards utilizes the fun and flirty Garden In Bloom set. I think the vellum helps soften the entire card, don’t ya think?!?
Here’s my Fall Layout. I like to keep my layouts pretty clean and simple. The leaves on this layout were fun. I sponged a scrap piece of card stock with Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Canjun Craze and Blackberry Bliss before using the new vintage leaves thinlits to cut out the leaves.
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Amanda’s Awesome Creations!
- Amanda Bodine
- Lori Mueller
- Dena Rekow
- Renee Ondrajka
- Tina Riddle
- Diane Squires
- Maria Willis
- Raquelle Clifton
- Jeanna Bohanon
- Terri Takashige
- Kim Smith
- Andrea P
- Andrea T.
Important Things to Remember
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossoms Card Tutorial.