Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Weekly Challenge is a sketch designed by Terri! I really struggled with this sketch, but I decided that I needed more Anniversary cards, so the cheers sentiment in the new Greetings Thinlits fits perfectly! I always like to say “Cheers To Many More Years” inside my anniversary cards.
I used a bunch of new papers and tools to make this card! I hope you love it! I used a Uniball white pigment pen to add a little extra to the flowers that I cut using the Flower Flair Thinlits. Check the bottom of this post for a complete supply list!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!