Happy Saturday! Although today is a gorgeous day here in Massachusetts, the challenge this week over in the Simply Stamp It group is a Sympathy Card. I decided to do some water coloring of the beautiful calla lilies in the Remarkable You stamp set. Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for my complete supply list.
I cut some masks of the tulips just with regular copy paper before stamping a bunch of flowers with Staz-on ink. I used my aqua painters and ink pads to paint the flowers stems. After letting the flowers completely dry, i used the largest oval framelit to cut out the flower bouquet and tied pear pizzazz ribbon and linen thread around the base to attach the sentiment tag that i layered with a piece of solid pear pizzaz. I popped the whole thing up with dimensional!
In this close up, you can see that after I attached the bouquet, I realized that it still looked a little flat, so I took a tiny foam brush and placed a thin layer of two-way glue on the tulip petals, and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds.
Plus a card isn’t truly complete without the inside of the card!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!