It’s Monday! I was away for the weekend, but I thought I’d submit some watercolor fun for the Watercolor Blog Hop hosted by Pretty Pink Posh. You should check it out. There are dozens and dozens of entries!!! Here’ is my entry. I had a lot of fun using some new supplies! Please let me know what you think! As always, there is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post!
I used my aqua painters and ink pads to paint the grapes and leaves and stem. I then gold embossed the sentiment and fussy cut it out so that I could pop it off the watercolor paper! I love it! I especially LOVE the new gold metallic thread that you see in the background!!! I hope you love this card as much as I do! 🙂
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Your card is Beautiful! The grapes look so real.The gold just pops.
Thanks so much Nancy!!! I’ve been practicing after watching Sandy Alnock’s YouTube videos
the hit of gold works so well on this card
Very pretty –I like all the touches of gold.
Thanks Sue! 🙂 I can resist adding a little bit of shine!
Such an elegant card!
Hi, love this card, & just watched the video of the darling navy striped purse… So cute!
Thanks Leslie!!! I had fun making them both!