Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is a sketch. I needed more young boy birthday cards for all of my cousins, so I made my own background using the Boys Will Be Boys Stamp set and colored it in! I hope you take the time to participate in this week’s sketch challenge at Can You Case It!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
- Rollections Gray and Black Enamel Dots
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Love the robot and legos! Great design Elizabeth! 🙂 Eva
What a fun kid card! This set is a great one!
Thanks Holly! 🙂