Thanks for joining me for the Team Stamp It Summer Lovin’ Theme Blog Hop! If you haven’t already checked out Tami’s beautiful creation then click on the Previous button when you’re done here!
Although I’m currently living in Massachusetts, I actually grew up on the beach! Boy do winter’s like this past year make me long to move back!!! I thought this card was especially fitting the summer lovin’ theme! I hope you love it! There is a video on how I made it after the picture and a complete supply list at the very bottom of this post!
Here’s the video, to illustrate how I made this card!
- 2 pieces 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8′ whisper white card stock
- Crumb Cake Card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Don’t forget to check out my complete supply list at the bottom of this post! PLUS, continue on the hop with Siara’s AMAZING creation by clicking Next! Tomorrow I’ll have my design team post for Can You Case It!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
- Post It Tape
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
GREAT CARD as usual! I freaking LOVE the owl!
Merci pour ce partage
You’re so sweet Kathie! 🙂