Today I’m sharing a fun birthday card. I made this card with one of my cousins in mind. His birthday is this coming Saturday, and he’ll be heading to London for a fun-filled, fabulous vacation soon afterwards!
So, what’s more appropriate for a London themed birthday than a traditional British telephone booth 🙂 I’ve actually never been to London, so I don’t know if they still have these iconic phone booths there, BUT, they DO have them in Harry Potter, so it must be true! 😉
I hope you enjoy this simple yet fun card! I used my silhouette to cut out the pieces. The card opens at the top, and there is simply a white space for me to write my birthday message!
Please check out the new 2015-2016 Product Shares and Swatches above!
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!