Welcome to the OSAT Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post! The theme this month is a monochromatic card and project. I have greens, so I choose Wild Wasabi and Pistachio Pudding!
I’m sharing TWO projects with you today! I’ll be making the Criss Cross Box at my Technique Club tonight! Here’s what both projects look like!
Check out the video for the card on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it!
Keep scrolling for the second project! Supplies are all listed at the bottom of this post!
Here’s my Second Project. Criss Cross Card Box
First, here’s the video for the Criss Cross Card Box on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it! Check below the picture for dimensions and the Next Button!
- one piece of card stock: 7″ x 6 3/4″ (back)
- Score at 1″ on 3 sides
- one piece of card stock 8″ x 6 3/4″ (Front)
- Score at 1″ on all 4 sides
- one piece of Designer Series Paper 5 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- cut at a diagonal
- Belly Band
- one 1 1/4″ x 12″ piece of card stock
- one 1″ x 12″ piece of Designer series Paper
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Debbie’s Awesome Creation!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!