Hi Everyone!!!! I hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday! Here is my entry for the Can You Case It Design Team Sketch Challenge #68! I decided that I need to make a couple Graduation cards, so I designed this card using the sketch above. I, obviously, flipped it on it’s side, so I could fit the very large Adventure Bound sentiment that I heat embossed with white!. So, Here we go!
My complete supply list with links can be found at the bottom of this post! I used the Stampin’ Up! Adventure Awaits stamp set and Back to Basics stamp set to create this Clean and Simple graduation card for a young man! This stamp set and paper stack are RETIRING in a couple of months, so you better hurry now if you love them like I do!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!