Thanks for joining me for the Team Stamp It Mother’s Day Theme Blog Hop! If you haven’t already checked out Kathie’s beautiful creation then click on the Previous button when you’re done here!
I’m taking a weekend break from my One Sheet Wonder Series to bring you this Mother’s Day inspired Starburst card! This design will be featured in my upcoming technique club! I’m accepting new members now, so sign up while you can! Technique Club members receive exclusive step-by-step instructions plus Technique Reference cards for easy future reference!
Here’s the video, to illustrate how I made this card!
- 4 pieces 1.5″ x 4″ Designer Series Paper Cut Diagonally
- 5″ x 2 3/4″ Scrap Paper
- 5″ x 3 3/4″ whisper white
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ sahara sand
- Whisper white card base
Don’t forget to check out my complete supply list at the bottom of this post! PLUS, continue on the hop with Lori’s gorgeous Mother’s Day creation by clicking Next! Tomorrow I’ll have my first post as a member of the Can You Case It Design Team!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
[…] amazing” card and “you are amazingly amazing” for stopping by. Now onto Elizabeth Thatcher’s blog. […]
Gorgeous card, Elizabeth.
Awesome card. I love the way you used the ribbon. Enjoyed the video.
What a gorgeous card. I can see it as a wedding card also.
Thanks Barbara! I made a similar one for an Anniversary card! 🙂
I love the ribbon! I need to try out the ‘spray’ of DSP technique, too. TFS a beautiful card!
Love your card and tutorial!