Happy Monday! I hope you’re starting off the week with a bang! Today, I’m sharing a card inspired by Crystal Welin. She shared a similar card in the Simply Stamp It Facebook group. It’s open to anyone if you’d like to join! Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom to get the full supplies list! I used a hexagon punch to make the tails on the sentiment!
Important Things to Remember
- Sale-a-bration is ALMOST over!!! You only have until March 31st to get a free item with every $50 purchase!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- PLUS, now is the best time for the New Demonstrator Special shown below! This offer expires on March 31st so act fast!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
New Demonstrator Special
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit.
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
- Check out the Join My Team page above for many other great perks of joining my team.
- Send me an email if you have any questions! HappyStamper508@gmail.com
Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.
I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I love the card! I do a little card-stamping myself (there’s nothing quite like a group of crafters crafting together). Sadly, my MeetUp group is on hiatus at the moment, as our consultant is moving. We are all pining…..
That stinks! I agree the socializing aspects is one of the best! Maybe you can find another group in your area! Have you checked stampinup.com to see if their are other demonstrators with classes in your area?