HELLO Fall! I was challenged by a Facebook group that I’m in to create a fall themed waterfall card, so here is my take! I love waterfall cards anyways, so that was fun. I created my own background DSP for the HELLO using the For All Things Stamp set (new to the holiday catalog)! I just stamped on scrap paper before stamping on the Very Vanilla card stock in order to make sure the ink was a little lighter! I hope you love this card as much as I do!
As always you can learn how to make this card in-person or online with my Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs.
Don’t forget to check out our new weekly deals!
SPECIAL PROMOTION! All new Customers placing a $50+ by the end of September will receive a special SU gift from me! I’ll mail your gift as soon as I receive a confirmation email that you’ve placed your order!
Please let me know what you think!
My Supply List
- For All Things (Wood, Clear) $24.95/$17.95
- Very Vanilla Cardstock $8.50
- Cajun Craze Cardstock, $6.95
- Crushed Curry Cardstock, $6.95
- Color Me Autumn DSP, $10.95
- Blackberry Bliss Ink, $5.95
- Mossy Meadow Ink, $5.95
- Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Write Marker
- 2014-2016 In-Color Pack, $14.95
- Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon, $8.95
- Mini Brad Bases, $2.95
- Regals Candy Dots, $5.95
- 1″ Square Punch, $15.95
- Postage Stamp Punch, $15.95
- Little Letters Thinlits, $28.95
- Big Shot, $99.95
- Magnetic Platform, $39.95
- Mini Glue Dots, $4.95
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95