I personally LOVE this card! I learned this technique while at convention. Do you see these awesome 3D flowers?!? They are made from a simple circle punch with the edges sponged in Tangelo Twist! The tulip flower base is simply a scallop circle punch cut into little pieces!! How cool is that?!? This card is super simple and elegant in my opinion. I hope you love it! Check out my Technique Club for more tips!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
My Supply List
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Another Thank You, $15.95
- Everything Eleanor (Wood, Clear) $36.95/$26.95
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock, $6.95
- Whisper White Cardstock $8.50
- Mossy Meadow Ink, $5.95
- Tangelo Twist Ink, $5.95
- 3/8″ Tangelo Twist Ribbon, $8.95
- Sponge Daubers, $4.95
- Silver Baker’s Twine, $3.59
- 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, $15.95
- 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, $12.95
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Mini Glue Dots, $4.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95