It’s half way through the new catalogs and many of us could use some new ideas to share with our customers to keep the excitement going!
This swap will emphasize the Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalogs
This swap is modeled after Tami White’s Swaps, so you’ll see me reference her videos and instructions here!
PLEASE – read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
HOW TO SWAP
This swap is for FULL CARDS
- Theme: 2018 Annual and Occasions, Spring
- All supplies/products MUST be current with an emphasis placed on the Occasion and Sale-a-bration products.
- NO retired, Holiday Catalog, clearance rack or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 cards?
- You may sign up for up to 3 groups BUT you MUST make a different design for EACH group.
- What is the standard card size?
- A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Where to I sign up?
Sign up is on Facebook, Here is the link to the event.
- Card Swap Event
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 cards?
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 2ND NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
1) Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope. I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- USPS.com asks what date you are mailing and only gives 4 days out. This date isn’t important, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
- Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope.
- DO NOT send money
- DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope
- The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away.
- If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
ADDRESS MAIL TO:
ELIZABETH THATCHER, PO BOX 142, ST PETERS, MO 63376
HOW TO SIGN UP
Step 1: Click on the link below, this will bring to the facebook sign up.
Step 2: Add your name and the number of swaps you will be doing (example: Tami White x2) or (Tami White x 3) to join that swap.
Step 3: Make Your Swaps, package and ship so they will be received by MARCH 2ND (see video for help)
You may do a max of 3 groups. If you sign up for multiples each must be different designs.
SWAP SIGN UP
Click on this link to go to the Facebook event to sign up.
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from last year’s Occasions catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps and how the swap is done.
NOTE: We will be doing full cards this time (the video shows card fronts but we are doing full cards this round)