Welcome to the Stampin Friends Flowers or Sympathy Blog Hop!
This month we have an amazing guest hopper that you should DEFINITELY check out! (Links toward the bottom of this post)
Today I decided to feature one of my favorite retiring sets, the botanical builders set. I love the simple and classy flowers. I added wink of stella to all of the flowers of course!I made a small tissue box holder using the same framelits. It’s so fun and easy to make!
I hope you enjoyed my projects. Please click on a name below to continue on with the hop! There are some ultra talented ladies in the line up this month! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
Check out these Awesome Bloggers
|2.||Elizabeth Jeanne –YOU ARE HERE|
|9.||Lori Mueller –GUEST HOPPER|
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering two Tutorials, either Jar of Love or Help Me Grow.SUPPLIES