Welcome to the Stampin Friends Birthday Celebration Blog Hop!
This month we have an amazing guest hopper that you should DEFINITELY check out! (Links toward the bottom of this post)
You all know I love some layers! this card is packed full of a ton of fun layers. I used the in-color background dip of the pattern paper and the flourishing phrases stamp set and thinlits for the accents. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post.
Of course, I couldn’t resist spritzing my card with shimmer spray. You may remember that I broke a wink of stella pen, so I added some alcohol and put it in a mini mister to create my own shimmer spray.
Next, I made a sweet album using the mini treat bag framelits for the pages. I actually cut 2 of the smaller pieces, to create a pocket on the front of the mini treat bag. Each treat bag has a tag inside too. I tore strands of the burlap ribbon to use to easily pull the tags out.
If you open up the album, all the bags are similarly designed using the in-color DSP background papers.
I hope you enjoyed my projects. Please click on a name below to continue on with the hop! There are some ultra talented ladies in the line up this month! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
Check out these Awesome Bloggers
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering a Basket Bunch Tutorial.