Welcome to the Stampin Friends Easter Themed Blog Hop!
This month we have 2 amazing guest hoppers that you should DEFINITELY check out!
I had a lot of fun making this card and treat box for you today. Let’s start with my fun easter shaker card. I used the layering ovals framelits to make my easter egg shaker.
Don’t just love the sweet little easter eggs that I added to my shaker?!? They’re from the Basket Bunch stamp set and coordinating dies! I, of course, couldn’t forget to add some glimmer to my bunny and carrot!
Isn’t he just adorable?!? I used my markers to color in the carrot and his bow. I, of course, couldn’t resist adding a bit of color to his ears and nose while I was at it. All of my supplies are listed at the bottom of this post.
Next, I made a sweet little treat cup using an old embellishment container. I decorated with designer series paper and I made a sweet flower to go on top using the pansy punch. I sponged the whisper white flower edges with sweet sugarplum ink. I actually used 6 flowers from the pansy punch to make this one flower, and don’t forget that I used the layering circles for the base!
I couldn’t resist adding a healthy dose of shimmer to my flower top too! Boy does it look pretty in person!
I hope you enjoyed my projects. Please click on a name below to continue on with the hop! There are some ultra talented ladies in the line up this month!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering a Basket Bunch Tutorial.