Welcome to the Team Stamp It Birthday Themed blog hop. I have a simple watercolored birthday card perfect for any man in your life!
I just did some simple watercoloring on this card with pool party ink. I just stamped the image in pool party and then used my aqua painter to drag a bit of color form the stamped images. I did add just a bit of calypso coral to the birds cheek. Even though this is meant as a masculine birthday card, I added some shimmer to the bird with my clear wink of stella!
Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win this awesome giveaway, and scroll to the bottom to see all the supplies and specials I have right now!
Congrats to last month’s winner!
Continue on the hop with the below links!
February Hostess Code: JNBBB3GZ
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering a Festive Balloon Adventures Tutorial.
really cute card
#stampitcontest- Love the shimmer on the bird.
#stampitcontest. What a sweet little birdie! Love your card!!!
#stampitcontest. Thanks for putting product used. This really helps
#stampitcontest. Thanks for sharing