Welcome to the Stampin Friends Black, White, and Whatever YouLike Blog Hop! If you arrived from Barbara’s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Kathie’s amazing creations.
My craft room is still only half-way unpacked, so I’m working with a rather limited crafting staff. I basically don’t know where most if any of my embellishments are. I decided to do some simple watercoloring. I embossed the flowers and flourishes from Falling Flowers in Gold, and I stamped the Thank You sentiment from the Love Sparkles stamp set. You might be wondering where the scallop edge comes from?!? I used the scalloped edge from the cutie pie thinlits to get my edge!
I took my aqua paintered and filled the brush with calypso coral and then basic black and made a few splatters across the front. I actually think I liked it better WITHOUT the spatters, but it was too late to go back at that point!
For my project, I used the Succulent Garden DSP to make my mini treat bag. I cut out some beautiful flowers using the May Flowers Thinlits.
I hope you enjoyed my projects!
Continue on the hop by clicking Next!
Elizabeth Jeanne — YOU ARE HERE
Cindy Slack Waldroff
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
February Hostess Code: JNBBB3GZ
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering a Festive Balloon Adventures Tutorial.