Welcome to the Stampin Friends All About Love Blog Hop! If you arrived from Kim‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Raquelle‘s amazing creations.
It’s been a few months since I’ve blogged regularly. I just finished relocating to the St. Louis area, and now I’m in the process of unpacking my craft room. It’s sad to admit, but it took me 3 hours just to find the supplies I needed to make this relatively simple card. This is a fun ombre watercolor look using an emboss resist background. I matted the watercolor paper on basic black to make it pop, and I added dimensionals behind this layer completely before adding it to the crumb cake card base!
For my project, I used the Diagonal Stripes background to add some color to my mini treat bag. The whisper white heart and arrow are from the Love Notes die set to give it a little more character!
I hope you enjoyed my projects!
Continue on the hop by clicking Next!
Elizabeth Jeanne — YOU ARE HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
January Hostess Code: JNBBB3GZ
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save and the retired For Sale Page!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $125 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS two free stamp sets, up to $104 value! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! This month I’m offering a Love Notes Themed Tutorial.
Love the ombré look of your card. I’m glad your getting your craft supplies out-and hope you’re settling into your new home xx
[…] Elizabeth Jeanne […]
good luck with your unpacking, and setting up your craft room! Great projects- love them both!
I love the ombre card!
thanks so much 🙂 i love the simplicity
Cute ideas, thanks for sharing.
Cute projects! TFS!
Cute projects – love the watercolor wash!
Elizabeth, I love the ombre look. Great little project too.
thanks kim 🙂
I’m glad you are back … love the card and bag
I love your projects.
Love the bag! But all of your crafts are awesome!
thanks Dianne! you’re so sweet!
Thanks for the great ideas!
Amazing projects! Good luck with your new set up for your craft room!
Such a pretty watercolor wash card. Will have to give it a try. Cute little sack also. Good luck with the unpacking!
Love the sweet and simple card! Sometimes less is more!
I love a good resist emboss technique!! Nice job!
Great card. Love that technique.
Great Projects Simple, but so pretty!!
Love your projects..very eye-catching. I look forward to seeing more of your creations