Welcome to the Team Stamp It Fall Themed Blog Hop! Don’t forget to continue on the hop to see some amazing creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a great giveaway and a complete supply list. You’ll notice my card/project doesn’t really follow the fall colors, but I just love this paper, and I wanted to take advantage of it.
What do you think? Here’s the card with the present box removed.
I couldn’t resist adding some clear wink of stella to my flourish of course!
I made a similar one with the opposite side of the DSP.
Here’s the second one with the present removed.
I hope you liked my projects. Which one do you like better? I think I like the one with the blue flourish better.
You can order a detailed PDF of this project here, but they won’t be emailed to everyone until Thursday. You have to be on a computer to order, and the cart is in the right hand side of the blog.
Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win this great Giveaway. Scroll down to the bottom for a complete supply list and specials.
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
August Hostess Code: 9HPHSMMS
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out my Retired Stamps, Dies, Paper, etc for Sale Here.
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS, you can pick ANY two stamp sets for free (that’s up to a $105 value!) Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Seaside Shore Card Tutorial.