Welcome to the Stampin Friends Hope/Courage Blog Hop! If you arrived from Maureen‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Kim‘s amazing creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty prizes!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I decided to do some fun vintage distressing. I started with my very vanilla cardstock and frayed the edges with my scissors before using a sponge with crumb cake ink to add color. I then used my Timeless textures stamp set to add interest with my crumb cake ink, blushing bride ink, and marina mist ink. I used the archival black ink to stamp the butterfly from the In This World Stamp Set on the front panel plus on a scrap piece of Wisteria Wonder Background Designer Series Paper. I then fussy cut the butterfly out. I used the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits to cut the word Hope out in matching wisteria wonder.
Oh, I couldn’t forget to add some sparkle with my clear wink of stella glitter brush pen on the word hope and on the butterfly.
I couldn’t find a inside sentiment that went with the purpose of the card, so I printed out a sentiment on very vanilla cardstock for the inside of the card.
What do you think? Don’t forget there’s always a complete supply list at the bottom of the post!
For my project, I made a fun and easy door hanger. I used the Suite Sayings stamp set for the sentiment, but I got this wooden door hanger from ACMoore for only a dollar. I covered the background in an alcohol spay I created using alcohol and Blushing Bride re-inker, and Elegant Eggplant reinker. I added some interested with the Timeless Textures stamp set in crumb cake and blushing bride. Simple as that!
I hope you liked my projects.
Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win this great Giveaway. Click Next to continue to the next hopper, and scroll down to the bottom for a complete supply list and specials.
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
Elizabeth Jeanne YOU ARE HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
August Hostess Code: 9HPHSMMS
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS, you can pick ANY two stamp sets for free (that’s up to a $105 value!) Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Seaside Shore Card Tutorial.