Thanks for joining me for the August Dog Days of Summer Blog Hop from the great group at One Stamp At A Time (OSAT). Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list, and to click the next button to check out Lori‘s creations.
So lets jump right in! Today’s card uses the Bella & Friends Stamp Set! I just love the sentiments for this set. I used the cloud punch out from the tree builder punch as a mask to sponge the sky in Soft Sky, and I popped up a cloud with the sentiment on it. I used the Balloon Bouquet Punch and some black twine to make some 3 dimensional balloons to carry my pup into the sky!
Oh, I used crumb Cake and Basic Gray markers to color some colorful pots on my puppy and I used a bright tempting turquoise and daffodil delight for the bird! So sweet right? NOW, my 3-D project! I’m so happy with how it turned out! Since the hop theme was Dogs days of summer, I thought what could be more appropriate than a fire hydrant?!? 🙂 So, i made a fire hydrant treat box!
The lid just pops off for easy access to the treats! I used my score board. The base is 4.5 x by 11″ and scored at 0.5″ and then every 1.75″ along the long side. The lid is 3″ x 11″ and I scored the long side at 0.5″ then every 1.75″, but then I went back and cut on the score marks down two inches, so only the bottom inch was still connected. I folded down opposite corners to get the top to close 🙂 You can use any alpha stamp set for the greeting! So cute right?!?
What do you think?!? Leave me a comment to tell me.
Don’t forget to click Next button to get to Lori‘s blog. Scroll to the bottom for special offers and a complete supply list.
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
Elizabeth Jeanne –YOU ARE HERE
Andrea Tracy Tucker
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? NEW Demonstrator Special! Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Swirly Scribbles Card Tutorial.