Welcome to the Stampin Friends Summer Fun Blog Hop! If you arrived from Melissa‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Twila‘s amazing creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty prizes!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I decided to do some fun emboss resisting using 3 different stamp sets! 😮 I used the falling flowers and the lovely stitching stamp sets for my background, and the Sunshine Sayings stamp set for my sentiment. Don’t forget there’s always a complete supply list at the bottom of the post!
For my project, I made a fun and easy beach ball! Super cute for table decorations! I just cut up twelve 1″ x 6″ strips of paper, and I sued a brad to hope it together at the top and bottom! Super easy!
Don’t forget to comment for a chance to win this great Giveaway. Click Next to continue to the next hopper, and scroll down to the bottom for a complete supply list and specials.
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
July Hostess Code: JC92TG24
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! PLUS, you can pick ANY two stamp sets for free (that’s up to a $105 value!) Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Swirly Scribbles Card Tutorial.