Thanks for joining me for the June Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop from the great group at One Stamp At A Time (OSAT). Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list, and to click the next button to check out Alisa‘s creations.
So lets jump right in! Today’s card uses the You’re Sublime stamp set. I stamped the wheelbarrow on watercolor paper and then I used my markers and blender pens to color the scene in.
Next, I decided to make a sweet piece of watermelon out of the Cutie Pie thinlits as my treat box for this summer inspired gift box!
I punched a small heart from basic black cardstock and cut it in half for the seeds. It works perfectly!
What do you think?!? Leave me a comment to tell me.
Don’t forget to click Next button to get to Alisa‘s blog. Scroll to the bottom for special offers and a complete supply list.
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
Elizabeth Jeanne –YOU ARE HERE
Tina Rackley Riddle
Dena Plummer Rekow
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? NEW Demonstrator Special! Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Garden In Bloom Card Tutorial.