Thanks for joining me for the June Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop from the great group at One Stamp At A Time (OSAT). Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list, and to click the next button to check out Alisa‘s creations.
So lets jump right in! Today’s card uses the You’re Sublime stamp set. I stamped the wheelbarrow on watercolor paper and then I used my markers and blender pens to color the scene in.
Next, I decided to make a sweet piece of watermelon out of the Cutie Pie thinlits as my treat box for this summer inspired gift box!
I punched a small heart from basic black cardstock and cut it in half for the seeds. It works perfectly!
What do you think?!? Leave me a comment to tell me.
Don’t forget to click Next button to get to Alisa‘s blog. Scroll to the bottom for special offers and a complete supply list.
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
Elizabeth Jeanne –YOU ARE HERE
Tina Rackley Riddle
Dena Plummer Rekow
Important Things to Remember
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? NEW Demonstrator Special! Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Garden In Bloom Card Tutorial.
I love both projects!
Love both your card and adorable little watermelon cutie pie box. What a cleaver idea to use half of a little heart for the seeds!
Thanks Tina 🙂 you’re always so sweet!
Such cute projects, but that watermelon box is da bomb!!!
Making the watermelon slice today !!!
Thanks for the inspiration; -)
Your projects are fabulous!!!!
[…] Elizabeth Jeanne […]
Super cute coloring on the card & the project looks so real!
FUN! One of my favorite stamp sets and I LOVE the watermelon!
Hi Elizabeth, I love both your projects! Adorable wheel barrel with the watercoloring and the Watermelon TOTALLY Rocks! I’m so excited to be participating in the OSAT Blog Hop. (Sorry I’m commenting late but I’ve been traveling since Thursday evening).
Thanks Pam! 🙂
I love the watermelon box! What a cute idea. And, your coloring on the card is beautiful