Welcome to the Stampin Friends Spring or Pastels Blog Hop! If you arrived from Kirsteen‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Melissa‘s amazing Creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty prizes!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I decided that I wanted to try my hand at an elegant vintage card. As always, there is a complete supply list at the bottom of my post. I love the look of the slightly distressed edges, sponged with Tip Top Taupe. I stamped off before stamping in sahara sand, tip top taupe, pool party, and pink pirouette on very vanilla card stock.
I just love the pearls, they give it an extra touch. I decided to put the sentiment on the inside. This card is actually going to be a sympathy card for a friend.
Isn’t this card just gorgeous. It uses the birthday bouquet designer series paper and coordinating card stocks with the botanical builders framelits. The drawer knob is from Lowes, and the drawer actually pulls out.
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
March Hostess Code: ECENXVS7
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Market Fresh Card Tutorial.