Thanks for joining me for the Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop from the great group at One Stamp At A Time (OSAT). Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list, and to click the next button to check out Jeanna‘s creations.
So lets jump right in! Today’s card is an interactive Card-in-a-box. It lays flat for mailing, but pops open when the receiver opens it. 🙂 This card is one of the cards I’m featuring in this month’s Technique club.
If you want to learn how to make this winged gift box then you should check out my video here:
Don’t forget to click Next button to get to Jeanna‘s blog. Scroll to the bottom for special offers and a complete supply list.
Christine (Guest designer)
Elizabeth Jeanne YOU ARE HERE
March Hostess Code: ECENXVS7
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? NEW Demonstrator Special! Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.