Well, Happy Sunday! It’s been a long week and a half for me, but an exciting one! I feel like lots of doors are going to open for me in the future. Today, I’m sharing a fun and simple card for my Can You Case It? sketch challenge. Feel free to click on the sketch graphic to join me.
What do you think? all the little gold touches I think really make this card shine! Gold embossed sentiment and gold outline on the circle focal point, gold metallic thread and gold sequins to top it off. I’m really happy with this card. I think it turned out great! There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post. But first, here’s the video:
February Hostess Code: MPRSBYGX
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Help Me Grow Card Tutorial.