Welcome to the Black Tie Affair Blog Hop! We are so delighted you are joining us for this very formal occasion where we will be showcasing projects with class, from weddings to homecoming dances.
Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.
We have an amazing sponsor this month!!
What do you need to do to win? Easy… become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 2/24/16 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way! So, I decided to make a fun and elegant pocket card. I used the same color scheme I used for Thursday’s blog post. I just love these botanical builders framelits. They are so versatile.
Here’s what the pocket card looks like when the flowers are pulled out of the planter. I just love that wood panel DSP.This whole card is 5 x 5. All the layers make this card slightly heavier than a one ounce card too. Don’t forget to check out the supply list at the bottom.
Up next is Connie.
Here’s our line up in case you get lost.
Connie – http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Pam – http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
Alicia – http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
Angela – http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
Miranda – www.nanasscrapspot.com
Lisa – http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
Theresa – http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
Sarah – http://www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
Elizabeth- You Are Here
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
February Hostess Code: MPRSBYGX
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Help Me Grow Card Tutorial.