Today I’m participating in the Stamp, Ink, Paper Color Challenge. You can click on the image below to join me in this challenge. I decided to use the Project Life Memories in the Making Stamp Set to create an encouragement/thinking of you card.
This card is super quick and easy and yet I think looks elegant. I simply heat embossed the heart in white on the black background, and I heat embossed the sentiment on Gold card stock for the sentiment. Just a few little sparkly embellishments and the card is done! super quick and easy! The complete supply list is at the bottom of this post.
February Hostess Code: MPRSBYGX
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.