Here’s my Day 2 for the coloring challenge. You can click on the picture above if you’d like to join me. I decided to do a bit of quick and easy emboss resist with watercolors for this focal image. This is a Thinking of You Card that I’m sending to a friend. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of my post. I kept the card background simple and added a pretty and simple bow with a few blushing bride sequins. I just can’t seem to keep myself from adding a little glitz!
So, what do you think? I’m still perfecting my watercolor technique with this. I struggle when trying to do more abstract water coloring. I tend to be very Type A and color within the lines sort of person normally.
February Hostess Code: MPRSBYGX
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.