I thought it might be fun and relaxing to play along with the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. You can click on the picture above if you’d like to join me. I may not make a card every day, but I’m going to try to color every day regardless. I’ll keep you updated on my progress! Today I decided to share Tricycle Marci from La La Land Crafts. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of my post. I kept the card background simple so that Marci stands out on her own.
What do you think? I’m happy with her, but I think I’ll benefit from some daily practice! I used a digital stamp, but you can buy Tricycle Marci in rubber form. I printed her off and colored her with my Copics (an alcohol based marker).
February Hostess Code: MPRSBYGX
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.